So, quite a long post for you all today!:-) Whenever anyone takes out a camera to take a picture of me, I always groan and want to hide my face, because I know they’ll probably get a bad picture of me!
So, how can you look good in a photo? Well, follow these few tips and you’ll feel a lot more confident about yourself.
1. Choose your make-up carefully! Don’t cake yourself in make-up, just a bit of mascara and foundation is just right, and make sure your face isn’t shiny with grease or sweat…Just dab a bit of powder on and you’re good to go!
2. Practice your pose beforehand, so that you know exactly what you’re going to do, instead of getting worked up at the last minute! Get someone to look at your pose before and help you, just so you know that you look good.
3. Get the right lighting. Avoid direct light, as this can cast shadows. You may not be able to get perfect lighting, but go to the shade for outdoors-y photographs, or places with softer lighting.
4. Double chins are complete no-nos! To make sure this doesn’t happen, make sure the camera is at your eye level or just above you. Tilt your head up slightly and jut your jaw out.
5. Look to your right. Apparently the left side of your face is more attractive than the other, because it looks at though it shows more emotion!
6. We don’t want any red eyes now, do we?! Who would want red eyes or half-shut eyes ruining a photo? Make sure you avoid this by looking slightly above or below the camera lens!
7. Make sure you know what your best features are, and emphasise these feature to make them stand out in photos! Make-up can help, and even another good brush of those teeth of yours!
So, enough of that, and on to my next, and last topic!
Calendars. Calendars are there to make sure you know what’s planned for your week ahead, and to keep you up to your schedule! When calendars are finished, it’s nice to look back on your year…But you can’t do this if you don’t fill in any special dates which came up! I practically never fill in calendars…I just remember what I’m doing that week! But to be honest, I’d love to look back at my calendar at the end of this year and see what I’ve achieved or done. It just brings back memories and makes you feel so good! So, that was just a little thought for you all. Maybe you could try this out with me…(if you don’t normally fill in calendars!) If you do, than keep up the hard work! Ha ha.