At the moment I’m having a phase of loving people and films who were made famous in the 60s, 70s and 90s. I don’t know why…But I just am. Okay?;-) Above is just a few pictures I found off the internet, which I made into a collage.
1. The Rolling Stones. I just love them. I was walking down Carnaby Street in London and the street was themed with Rolling Stones displays above us, and there was also even a little Rolling Stones pop-up shop! So cute!:-) I also love Mick Jagger’s daughter, Georgia May Jagger!
2. David Bowie. What a legend…And still making music today! I was also reading an article about him in Ok! magazine recently.
3. The Beatles. Ok, who doesn’t like The Beatles?! Ok, well, maybe some people don’t, but I definitely do! I have so many tops with them on, it’s unreal! I also love Stella McCartney, Paul McCartney’s daughter, as I love her fashion line!
4. The Velvet Underground. I actually only just came across this band, and I instantly fell in love! Go check ’em out!
5. Twiggy. I ADORE Twiggy. She’s still an amazing model, but those pictures from the 60s…Wow. I once dressed up as Twiggy for a fancy-dress party…So much fun!
6. Grease. Grease is the word…This film. I love this film so much! I love the singing and all the outfits! Such a good storyline too.
7. Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. I love this film, and used to watch it all the time when I was younger! I also like the newer version, but this is just a classic. The book by Roald Dahl is just amazing…If you haven’t read the book…You’re missing out!
8. Fatboy Slim. I love his music, and the music videos. Such great hits.
9. Lastly, it’s got to be Clueless. The outfits, the glamour, Alicia Silverstone…Such a funny teenage movie. This is a must-watch chick-flick for all teenage girls!