I thought that I’d do a post on make-up today…But this will be a post on times when you want to cover up, but you don’t want it to be obvious, or you’re being lazy and you just don’t care! Also, if you’re not allowed to wear obvious make-up at school, but feel the need to cover up and feel more confident, then just wear these subtle make-up buys!
1. First thing is to Apply foundation! This will give you lasting coverage, and I like to use the Rimmel London Lasting Finish 25 hour foundation!
2. The next thing is to apply some concealer on any dark circles or spots that need covering! I like the Natural Collection concealer sticks!
3. Then apply some face powder to set, and I’ve been getting through three of the Max Factor Creme Puff pots, as they’re amazing!
4. Then apply some blusher to give your cheeks a nice healthy glow, and I’ve recently bought one of the MUA blushers…(Review post coming soon!)
5. Next, apply some mascara to lengthen lashes and to add volume! I’m loving my Scandal Eyes Show Off mascara from Rimmel London at the moment!
6. Finally take a pot of lip balm to nourish lips and add shine…I love any Vaseline pots, and have been using the Pink Bubbly Limited Edition pot, which also tints your lips!
Hope you enjoyed this post, and I can actually see snow falling right outside my window which is exciting! My half-term is nearly over which is quite sad, but I shall keep posting regularly, so don’t worry! Anyway, just to say, a few days ago I did an interview post on a blogger, and she’s done one on me, so go check it out at http://mynamesmegan.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/blog-spotlight-simply-my-thing.html I will HOPEFULLY be doing more blogger spot-light posts soon…