So, today I wanted to have a long discussion, about everything! So, getting straight into it, I wanted to let you know that I have joined Instagram, Hello Cotton, Bloglovin’ and Pinterest…(Find links on my ‘Contact and Info’ page)!
Ok, moving on from that, I also wanted to tell you about the Garnier Fresh Essentials Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover, which I did say a while back in a post, that I didn’t like it, but I tried it out again, and I now use it every night! So a bit of a change there, and now moving on to a few music tracks I’ve been loving recently!
1. Laura Mvula’s voice in ‘Green Garden’ is just what everyone needs. Charming and flawless.
2. Empire of the Sun’s song, ‘Walking on a dream’ is quite an old song, but I’ve only just heard it, and it’s now playing back and forth in my mind!
3. Alt-J’s ‘Breezeblocks’. Ok. Now for my fan-girling. I literally adore this band! This is definitely my favourite song at the moment. It’s breathtaking!
4. I know that a lot of people love this song, and know it, but Imagine Dragons’ ‘Radioactive’ is stunning, and me and all of my friends are crazy about it! Go check it out!
5. Rudimental’s ‘Feel the love’ feat. John Newman is something that just feels so powerful, and puts me in such a good mood, and just makes me want to go wild and dance!
6. Alison Valentine’s ‘Peanut Butter’ Moon Boots Remix is another favourite, even though it’s quite mysterious and different, but that’s what makes it special! It makes you feel free, and you just want to get up and dance.