1. Nero-Promises has always been a favourite of mine, making me smile every time I hear it.
2. Gabrielle Aplin-Home is just such a beautiful song, and her voice is so touching and sweet. She’s always been a favourite of mine.
3. Modestep-Sunlight makes you feel so alive, and is such a good song to go running to!
4. Dionne Bromfield-Ouch feat. Mz Bratt, is a great song, making you want to sing out loud, and Dionne’s voice is so beautiful.
5. The Beatles-Eleanor Rigby is quite an old song, but just keeps popping up on my playlist being played over and over again! So mysterious and charming.
6. Dexys Midnight Runners-Come on Eileen is also an old song, but has also been playing over and over again on my playlist, and it just makes you feel so happy, and so cheerful!