Hey lovelies! I have such a great post for you all today, featuring the one and only Sindy from http://sindy-ng.blogspot.co.uk/! She’s such a wonderful, inspiring woman and blogger, so I decided that she just HAD to be featured on this blog!
1. Why did you start your blog, and did anyone inspire you?
I started my blog because I wanted to work in the fashion industry.
2. What do you do other than blogging?
Aside from blogging, I work full time as an Assistant Merchandiser for Ponden Homes, not quite fashion…Yet!
3. What’s been the best experience that you’ve had during your time blogging?
Seeing my pictures in magazines and websites I’ve read for years, very surreal! And also meeting a lot of other bloggers in real life!
4. Do you have any people/things that inspire you?
Beautiful photography from other bloggers inspires me to continuously improve my own skills.
5. What camera do you use?
Canon 600d with 50mm lens.
6. How would you describe your style?
Laid back, casual and completely affordable, because I buy most of my clothes from Primark!
7. What’s your favourite and essential item of clothing/accessory you think everyone should have?
A good pair of shoes! I think if you find a great pair that goes with absolutely everything, and that you can wear for hours, it is a definitely a keeper!
8. Do you have any favourite designers?
Not really because I can’t afford them, haha, but I would love a Balenciaga bag one day!
9. Which places do you often shop at?
Primark, Zara and H&M.
10. If you could steal anyone’s wardrobe, who’s would you steal?
Rachel Zoe’s for sure!