Hey lovelies! This is sadly my last interview post (I may do more in the future…) But for now this is the last one, but I’m so glad that I can end it with an interview with the amazing Tami! Her blog is full of pictures of her gorgeous, girly style, and also cute pictures of life-style bits and bobs! You may have also seen her featured in Company magazine…This lady is the real deal.
1. Why did you start your blog, and did anyone inspire you?
I’d always had an interest in blogging and I also had a Tumblr long before I started using Blogspot. I guess initially it was Youtubers who had blogs alongside their channels who inspired me to try it out!
2. What do you do other than blogging?
I have an 11 month old baby so I look after her! I’m looking to work in social media or digital marketing though!
3. What’s been the best experience that you’ve had during your time blogging?
There has been loads of great experiences! But being a blogger and making blogger friends allowed me to intern at Company magazine, which was amazing!!!
4. Do you have any people/things that inspire you?
Not necessarily. I like cute, girly pieces and just get inspired by random outfits on television and in magazines!
5. What camera do you use?
I use a Canon 1100d 🙂
6. How would you describe your style?
I think I’d describe it as cute and feminine? I love wearing dresses and feel really weird when I wear trousers haha.
7. What’s your favourite and essential item of clothing/accessory you think everyone should have?
A leather jacket for sure. They’re so versatile and go with every outfit in my opinion!
8. Do you have any favourite designers?
I love Marc Jacobs, Vivienne Westwood and Mulberry. Not exactly out there, but I’m not big on designer things because I can’t afford it, but I love those three.
9. Which places do you often shop at?
I shop mainly at Topshop, River Island, New Look, ASOS and Primark…The usual!
10. If you could steal anyone’s wardrobe, who’s would you steal?
I would definitely steal Rachel Bilson’s wardrobe. She’s always been my style icon, I absolutely love her.
Thanks ever so much Tami, and just in case you were wondering guys…Every Sunday (apart from tomorrow, sorry) I will be doing a ‘Sunday post’, where I shall just ramble about life’s happenings, and everything that I’ve done that week or am looking forward to! Anyway, look out for my next post later, and I hope you’re having a lovely Saturday!