Hey lovelies! Today’s second post occurs of numerous items that I picked up over the Summer, and a few things that I’ve also recently got…Just a reminder, these are things from ages ago, and over the Summer that I bought at different times, but have only just put them into a haul post for you all! So yes, there is quite a bit, but I’m not trying to brag at all, and if you don’t like hauls then just click off now!:)
- So I bought this backpack from SoulCal as my school bag, and it really is perfect! It fits everything in there…Apart from the fact that the popper keeps coming undone *ughhh*.
- This other bag used to be my mum’s, but she was clearing out some of her old stuff, and asked if I’d like it, and I jumped at the chance! It’s such a lovely simple bag, and seems perfect for any occasion.
- This belt either belonged to my mum or dad…I can’t remember, but you can see how it’s been used for a long time by all the scratch marks on the metal! I really needed a new belt, and thought this was ideal for the job.
- When I went to the London bloggy meet-up I bought this chunky gold necklace (I know, kinda mainstream, but oh well) from Topshop, and oh, how I’m in love! It goes with everything and anything, and really jazzes up an outfit.
- You can’t really see the flower crown in the picture, sorry, but it’s just a cute little headband with flowers and leaves stuck on with a few beads in the middle, and it’s gorgeous! It’s from Accessorize, so obviously it’s a keeper.
- I was browsing ebay and found this gorgeous little hair clip with little flowers and gold detailing, and just knew I had to have it…Especially as it was so cheap, and they normally cost loads if you go to a shop!
- I got these two bracelets when I was in Mallorca on holiday, and how sweet are they?! The little yellow one is my favourite, and was a gift from someone that we were staying with, and I also love the blue one with the little bobble ties on the end…And don’t forget the studs!
- One Day is one of my all-time favourite films ever, and it always will be.
- I was in such a hurry to take these pictures, that you can hardly even see anything in this one, as it’s all so dark *grrr*.:( But oh well, I got harem pants! My mum gave me her old ones as some comfy bottoms for lazing around at home, or to use as pjs.
- I also got a plain, cropped boyfriend tee from Primark when I went shopping with Megan, and I wear it all the time.
- I found this long/short (whatever) sleeved tee on ebay, and it’s got a sweet, little tied knot at the end on the side, to give it some shape!
- And on to the classic blogger skort I found on ebay…Such a simple, elegant piece, and the cut is perfect! I wore it all the time on holiday.
- How cute is this bag from Gap?! My mum got it for me as a little treat for the beach, and ohhh, it’s so sweet! The little sunglasses and bright colours really put me in a good mood!
- Color Tattoos from Maybelline are making a big breakthrough in the beauty world…And I can definitely see why! This was my first try at them (I bought it when I went shopping with Megan), and ohmygiddygumdrops, how beautiful on and on bronze is! Just go test it out…!
- I got quite a few bits and bobs when I went to the London bloggy meet-up again, and bought this Simple moisturiser (my all-time favourite!), Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in 001 (such a beautiful colour), Falsies mascara from Maybelline (omgomgomg), and one of Rimmel’s black kohl eyeliners, as I needed a new one!
- I got this double sided eyeliner from Company magazine, and I was really impressed by the liquid eyeliner! My cousin also really liked it, and wouldn’t stop re-applying it! *Ugh*.;) I didn’t like the pencil side though…It was a real let down when the nib snapped off.
- This Bumble and Bumble (BB) Thickening hairspray is ah-mazing! Seriously, after straightening my hair, I sprayed this into my roots at the back, to give it some lift and hold…And I could feel that straight away it felt instantly voluminous and lifted! I got it free with Elle, and I’m so happy about it!
- This is an angel tangle teasing brush, which was a gift from my grandma, as she wouldn’t stop ranting on about how amazing it is! And I can assure you…It is AMAZING! It’s basically the same as the super-hyped up tangle teezers…But the shape, and look of it is so much more cuter! Come on! Little angel wings on a brush?!;)