Hey lovelies! I’ve come up with new idea where I’ll be posting on here everyday (if I manage!) And it will be a specific type of post…So on Mondays it will be Motivational Mondays, then Tumblr Tuesdays, Wishful Wednesdays, Thankful Thursdays, Friday Favourites, Saturday Styling and Sunday Sounds! I hope you like the sound of that?! I’m pretty excited for my new blogging schedule, and so today, it’s of course Motivational Monday! I’m just going to reflect back on the last week and pick out all the positives and everything that has motivated me and just made me feel happy in the last week!
1. I’ve finally finished my Peter Pan production, and it was a blast! It was amazing, and it was so much better than I expected it to be, and I think it’s even safe to say that it was the best show we’ve put on so far…
2. Valentine’s day is also out the way…I got sweeties and chocolates from my mum!;) Ohhh, and I may have also ordered a sneaky Dominoes…*Shhh!*
3. Watching loads of TV has been a blessing over these last few days, as I can actually just kick back and relax, and Call the midwife is such a beautiful show, it always gets me weeping! I’ve also been tuning into Hostages, and it’s got me hooked! (I can’t wait for the new series of My Mad Fat Diary to start tonight! I’m so excited!)
4. I’ve been reading so many good books lately, like the latest Skulduggery Pleasant book and Cheryl Cole’s autobiography! I’m currently reading Wonder, and so far it’s such a beautiful read!
5. I’ve arranged lots of exciting plans for this week, as I feel like I need to get out more this holiday, as I’ve been stuck at home revising and doing so much homework! The other day I went out for a cream tea which was rather lovely and relaxing, and I’m so excited to just meet up with friends and go places! (Even though I do have so much homework that I’ve been putting off…)
6. I finally made a music youtube channel where I will be posting covers of songs and original songs of mine, if you would like to check it out here! I’ve been contemplating doing it for rather a long time, and I just thought what the heck, and made a video today!
7. Ella Pumford‘s instagram has given me so much hair, make-up and outfit inspiration, that I thought it was just too good not to share with you guys! It’s given me lots of inspiration to just take more pictures of my outfits and do more outfit posts for this blog!
8. I found out today that I won Michelle, over on Daisybutter‘s giveaway to win a Love note necklace from Anna Lou! I’m over the moon! It’s such a beautiful, yet simple necklace, and Anna Lou stocks such perfect jewellery, I feel like crying with joy!
Send me your Motivational Monday links!