1. Warpaint: Warpaint’s new album, predictably named Warpaint, is at the top of my wishlist. These charmingly talented three ladies’ last album, The Fool, was on repeat for many months, and now I’m craving the next one!
2. Nina Nesbitt Peroxide: I think I’m in love with this girl. If some of you didn’t know, I have a music channel, and I’ve had some people telling me that I remind them of her! Such a mahoosive compliment, which I totally don’t agree with, but Nina is definitely one of my major inspirations, and her song, Stay Out is magnificent.
3. Paloma Faith A Perfect Contradiction: I think everyone has probably heard her new single, Can’t Rely On You, and wow. Oh wow, oh wow, oh wow. I’ve got all her CDs, which are actually all signed by her, and I can’t wait to get my hands on her next album!
4. Lush Rose Queen Bath Bomb: This indulging bath bomb, is said to calm the skin, whilst smelling, obviously, like roses. Who wants more than that, eh?!
5. Revlon Matte and Lacquer balms: Beauty bloggers and vloggers are talking non-stop about these cheeky little balms, and I understand why! I’ve tried the Revlon chubby stick versions before, and I’m in love with them, so, um, yes, I really need to get a job.
What have you been wishing for recently?
P.S. I don’t own any of the images above!