Hey lovelies! So it’s the holidays, and to be honest…I never know what to do or who to see! So many people plan so many exciting opportunities and I’m stuck at home thinking of what to do…So here are some fail-safe ideas of things to do when you feel like there’s actually nothing to do!
1. Go see somebody that means the world to you; friends, family…
2. Revamp your wardrobe; donate old clothes and go shopping for some new buys
3. Find some new music; search for playlists on spotify and find up and coming artists
4. Be productive; do that dreaded homework and get it out the way
5. Make some plans; find places to go and see with friends
6. Become inspired; flip through magazines or go out and search for something inspiring
7. Get outside; go for a walk, go to the beach…
8. Take a bath; find some bath bombs and have a nice soak in all those bubbles
9. Make a hot drink; tea, hot chocolate and all the toppings…
10. Do what makes you happy; what do you want to achieve and what are your hobbies?
11. Watch some Netflix; start a new tv series or have a movie day
12. Feel good about yourself; just do it!
P.S. I of course found this picture on the one, the only…tumblr.com