Hey lovelies! The #BritishBloggerSelection theme for last week is supposedly on bargains that I’ve found…And I thought I’d make a whole list on things to do this Christmas Eve…Either fun free things to do with the family or some cheap days out! (Does that count as bargains I’ve found…? I think so;))
1. Paint your nails: Get those glitter polishes out and those classic Christmas colours and make sure those talons look perfect!
2. Spa time: Maybe take a lush bath and get those skin-care products out to polish up for the big day! You need to be looking fresh before you scoff all the chocolates!
3. Read: Get those festive books and magazines out and let you’re mind wander and just relax!
4. Cosy up: Chuck on the knits, big festive jumpers and bobble hats…Go wild!
5. Belt out those tunes: Have a sing-along with the family or head out to sing some carols!
6. Open a sneaky present early: Of course I’ve opened a few presents early…I’ve opened the ones my friends gave me, because you just have to open presents they give you in front of them…Right?! (Such a good excuse;))
7. Make sure all the decorations are up: Get those lights up and maybe even go for a walk to look at all the lights around your street!
8. Get those festive films out: A Christmas Carol (Disney all the way), Elf, The Grinch and Polar Express have got to be my faves…Sit down, grab the choccies and have a little family movie together!
9. Light those candles: Yankees, Diptyques…Hello beauties.
10. Get baking: Honeycomb brownies anyone?!
11. Go to a party: Maybe catch-up with some family or friends and have a little pre-Christmas feast!
12. Sort those presents: Make sure you’ve bought all those gifts and you’ve got them wrapped and ready…
13. Go to a festive venue: I think some ice skating and Winter Wonderland is on the agenda…
14. Go to the cinema: I’m off to see The Hobbit today! (The second one obvs) I’ve been wanting to see it for ages, so my daddy’s going to take me. Nora‘s been telling me that it’s amazing, so I’m beyond excited!
15. Make a gingerbread house: Grab a last-minute how-to kit from somewhere like Sainsbury’s or Lidl and stick those gum drops on!
What’s your plans for today?