Hey lovelies! Just a few of Carol Rossetti’s brilliantly crafted feminist art designs to brighten up your day!
Hey lovelies! So it’s the holidays, and to be honest…I never know what to do or who to see! So many people plan so many exciting opportunities and I’m stuck at home thinking of what to do…So here are some fail-safe ideas of things to do when you feel like there’s actually nothing to do!
1. Go see somebody that means the world to you; friends, family…
2. Revamp your wardrobe; donate old clothes and go shopping for some new buys
3. Find some new music; search for playlists on spotify and find up and coming artists
4. Be productive; do that dreaded homework and get it out the way
5. Make some plans; find places to go and see with friends
6. Become inspired; flip through magazines or go out and search for something inspiring
7. Get outside; go for a walk, go to the beach…
8. Take a bath; find some bath bombs and have a nice soak in all those bubbles
9. Make a hot drink; tea, hot chocolate and all the toppings…
10. Do what makes you happy; what do you want to achieve and what are your hobbies?
11. Watch some Netflix; start a new tv series or have a movie day
12. Feel good about yourself; just do it!
P.S. I of course found this picture on the one, the only…tumblr.com
Skirt – Forever 21 // Top – New Look
Hey lovelies! Sorry it’s been a while, I’m such a silly nugget, ugh! Anyway, I wanted to just share with you this little outfit post, as I recently got this spotty skirt from Fran for my birthday! I also thought I’d go wild and throw in a mixture of prints, adding my flowery crop top into the mix. I also wanted to show you what’s recently happened to my teeth…I got braces! I’m actually quite liking them to be completely honest…Of course there’s ups and downs to them, but I’m so excited for when I get them off and I actually have straight, perfect teeth…
Now listening to:
Dillon Francis ft. T.E.E.D.: Without you
Yuna: I wanna go
The Middle East: Blood
Anya Marina: Whatever you like
Wise Children: Absence
Allman Brown & Liz Lawrence: Sons and daughters
G.R.L.: Ugly heart
Oliver $ & Jimi Jules: Pushing on
Angel Snow: Secret
Katy McAllister: Weekends